South West London – Executive and Business Coach – Claire Derry
Silent Partner – Silent Partner is a great coaching film that throws a spotlight on ActionCOACH business coaching, revealing the methods & tactics they use to drive business success – www.youtube.com/watch
Is your business the success you hoped it would be?
Are your business results OK but not great?
Many business owners start off with high hopes and good intentions but sometimes it is lonely and stressful running a business. A business coach can help you unlock the potential in your business, maximize the performance and give you the support you need to grow your business.
“I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable”
John Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd
Coaching can help your business by:
- Showing you strategies to make your business more profitable
- Supporting you to put systems in place which will allow you to spend less time working in your business
- Training your team to be more productive and motivated
- Developing plans for the future whether it is expansion or exiting
Coaching can help you by:
- Developing your managerial and leadership skills
- Exploring your Emotional Intelligence and understanding of how to develop these key skills
- Making you more effective,productive and efficient
- Giving you strategies to get your work/life balance right
Why choose me as your coach?
Success doesn’t always come easy but it is a great feeling of achievement when it does. The desire for that feeling of achievement drove me to my success and now what drives me is working with others to see them achieve their goals and to share with them that huge sense of achievement.
I had the privileged of creating my own successful company early in my career so I can empathise with the loneliness and individual strength it takes on a personal level to lead and run a business. I combine my business knowledge and winning strategies to work with business owners to leverage the things that work for them and to conquer the things that challenge them.
Life is too short to learn all these business and personal strategies too late and that’s why I want to give business owners and executives the coaching support I wish I could have had.
I know that a healthy functioning business needs a healthy functioning owner so I have developed a coaching approach to work on both creating the robust business and the bullet proof business owner.
Key Career Highlights
– Winner of ActionCOACH Sales Coach 2012
– Coach of the ActionCOACH Business Awards – Start-up Award Winner 2011 – Jane Plan Ltd
– Owners of the 38th fastest growing private company in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast track 100
– Nominated by the Sunday Times as most motivated entrepreneur in 1999
The starting point is a complementary coaching session so you can discover whether coaching will work for you
Then the options are:
One to one coaching – weekly, fortnightly or monthly at a price that will work for you
Group coaching – quarterly planning sessions or 8 coaching sessions over 4 months – with other like minded business owners
Contact me by phone or email to ask any questions and discuss the options
The key to my success is having the ability to take on any business, whether it be old or new, thriving or failing, and help you to focus on getting what you want out of it.
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”